Our Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managers will leverage their experience to assist commercial clients in the execution of transforming their organization through integrated risk management, data management and process improvement related efforts. Team members will be involved in all aspects of the delivery of client services to help our clients in the implementation of their strategy to deliver high quality and critical capabilities.
Project roles will include analyzing our client's related risk, data and/or business processes, performance indicators, and identifying best practices in order to determine the optimal solutions to drive value through the client organization. The Consultant, Senior Consultant and Manager roles will be responsible for client delivery; opportunity for team management and coaching; engagement execution; engagement economics and reporting, as well as developing and maintaining productive relationships with clients.
• Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
• Conduct analyses of our client's risk, data and/or business related organizations, operating models, processes, applications and infrastructure and formulate recommendations and roadmaps to improve our client's functions.
• Build trusted relationships with clients, and work internally across Clarendon Partners advisory teams to help bring our clients the most comprehensive, end-to- end business and risk transformation services to effectively address their business challenges.
• Establish relationships with client personnel. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
• Opportunity to manage, mentor, and coach other consultants, and perform quality control reviews of staff work before delivery to client.
• Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
• Opportunity to perform project management activities.
• Bachelor’s degree required, CPA or MBA preferred
• 2 to 6 years of experience in consulting or organization with a preference for a background in financial services, energy or consumer products industry.
• Bachelor's degree in finance or economics; CPA, MBA and/or MS preferred.
• Experience delivering consulting services on site to clients.
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and demonstrated capability in risk management, data management, business intelligence and/or business process redesign.
• Self-starter, problem solver, able to tackle projects without supervision.
• Excellent client facing skills; ability to network and build new relationships.
• Willing to travel in the Northeast Corridor.
• Large and/or specialty consulting background preferred.
• Collaborative team building skills
• Self-starter, problem solver, able to tackle projects without supervision
• Excellent listening skills
• High integrity, follow through, and detailed orientation
• Ability to build trust and quickly establish credibility with all levels of an organization
• Ability to work independently
• Flexible style and approach
• Strong organizational skills
• Outstanding written and presentation skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit
Do you feel you are an ideal candidate for this job? Please send us your resume.