The Data Management (DM) Director will leverage his/her experience with financial institutions to assist commercial clients in the strategy and execution of integrated data management related efforts. The DM Director will be involved in all aspects of the delivery of data management services to help our clients define and implement a strategy to deliver high quality and critical information capabilities.
Project role will include analyzing our client's current data related processes, performance indicators, and identifying best practices in order to determine the optimal business processes to drive value through the client organization. The Director role will be responsible for client account and engagement oversight and delivery; team management and coaching; engagement execution; engagement economics and reporting, as well as developing and maintaining productive relationships with clients. Responsibilities will include:
• Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
• Conduct complex, strategic analyses of our client's data related organizations, operating models, processes, applications and infrastructure and formulate strategic recommendations and roadmaps to improve our client's functions.
• Build trusted relationships as a strategic advisor with clients, and work internally across Clarendon Partners advisory teams to help bring our clients the most comprehensive, end-to- end business and risk transformation services to effectively address their business challenges.
• Establish relationships with client personnel at the senior/executive level. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
• Manage, mentor, and coach consultants, and perform quality control reviews of staff work before delivery to client.
• Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
• Business development activities will include identifying potential opportunities working with account team to develop capture strategy, call plan, marketing collateral and lead proposal efforts. The candidate must have a track record of meeting business development targets, managing client accounts, and developing thought leadership materials.
• Perform project management activities.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree required, MBA and/or MS preferred.
• 10+ years of related experience as a data project lead in a financial services setting.
• Experience working in a banking environment or comparable experience working as an advisor to financial services companies.
• Possess the desire and ability to work closely with quantitative and technology professionals on engagements.
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and demonstrated knowledge in data architecture, data management and business intelligence.
• Excellent client facing skills; ability to network and build new relationships.
• Willing to travel in the Northeast Corridor.
• Large and/or specialty consulting background preferred.
• Collaborative team building skills
• Self-starter, problem solver, able to tackle projects without supervision
• High integrity, follow through, and detailed orientation
• Ability to build trust and quickly establish credibility with all levels of an organization
• Ability to work independently
• Flexible style and approach
• Strong organizational skills
• Outstanding written and presentation skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit
Do you feel you are an ideal candidate for this job? Please send us your resume.